ONLINE & IN PERSON NL POWER AUCTION
12NOON SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 16TH
VIEWING IS FRIDAY SEPTEMBER 15TH
VIEWING FOR THE TOWN OF TORBAY IS FRIDAY SEPTEMBER 15TH FROM 12-4PM FROM 1 PUMP HOUSE ROAD ( OFF THE BYPASS ROAD )
VIEWING FOR THE TOWN OF POUCH COVE IS FRIDAY SEPTEMBER 15TH FROM 12-4PM FROM 302 CAMERON PLACE
* There is a $500 refundable cash deposit required to bid at auction.
* Payments accepted: Due immediately following auction with cash, debit, certified cheque with bank letter addressed to Fitzpatrick's Auctioneering
* Please note we DO NOT ship items.
Vehicle List with descriptions
FROM NL POWER
FROM THE TOWN OF TORBAY
VIEWING FRIDAY SEPTEMBER 15TH FROM NOON TO 4PM FROM 1 PUMP HOUSE ROAD ( OFF BYPASS ROAD )
FROM THE TOWN OF POUCH COVE
VIEWING FRIDAY SEPTEMBER 15TH FROOM NOON TO 4PM FROM 302 CAMERON PLACE
Also part of the auction is a 2009 JLG 800 AJ
- Does not run/work in any way
- Must be removed by crane no later than 7 days after auction ends
- No work can be completed in storage yard
- Not certified or inspected
Unit requires: head gasket, main computer, turret bearing replacement/rotation drive ( major repair ), right drive hub, left side hood, 1 year inspection, 10 year inspection, joy stick, foot pedal, plus more.
Viewing is a must before bidding! It can be viewed at 1229 Torbay Road between 8-4:30 Monday to Friday.